Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 22 February 2016

Birthday Blossoms stamp set


Good afternoon everyone,

I have had a chance to do some crafting over the weekend and have made the following card using the 'Birthday Blossoms' clear mount set.

I used Daffodil Delight card stock from the brights collection for the base of the card and then stamped the small flowers from the stamp set in the same colour as the base using Daffodil Delight ink. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and so is the large flower and leaves. This large flower was stamped using the Tangerine Tango ink pad and the leaves using the Bermuda Bay ink pad.

I love how all the products co ordinate with each other and I even used some candy dots from the brights collection in the top left corner which are in the colours of Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay.


All of the products that I used to make this card can be purchased through my website Sarah Lindsay's Online Stampin' Up Shop

Reminder of products used:

  • Birthday Blossoms stamp set
  • Daffodil Delight ink pad
  • Bermuda Bay ink pad
  • Daffodil Delight Card stock
  • Candy dots - Brights
  • Pansy Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow