Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Sunday 6 March 2016

Easter card

Good morning all,

I have done a quick card for Easter, I have never really done an Easter card before so this is a first for me.


This was all I could come up with for now, especially having a little one that takes up most of my time, but I have also been making other cards for my mum to sell at her craft fair in July.

Anyways for this card I used Blushing Bride with the Watercolour Wash stamp for the background and then used Old Olive for the ground colour and in the card stock for the banner. The flowers are from the Petite Petals stamp set and the chick is from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set that you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration when you spend over £45 online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow