Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 9 April 2016

Flower Shop, Hardwood & Papillon Potpourri Stamp Sets


Good morning to you!

The below cards I have posted below are ones I made earlier this week as I am currently on my way to the Ally Pally Craft Show! Yay Cannot wait! I love my Stampin' Up but I do like to look and purchase other brands now and again, have a bit of variety. However, will not be purchasing too much as want to save my coins for the new items that come out in the new Stampin' Up Catalogue coming this June 2016!!! Woop!


Right back to the cards, the below cards were both made with the Hardwood background stamp and the top card is decorated with Flower Shop stamp set and the bottom card is decorated with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.



Both cards have slight variation in the colour of brown card stock used and the colour of the ink used on the hardwood stamp also varies slightly, which shows how very different they both can look! 
The top card I used Crushed Curry, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo inks, and for the bottom I used Crushed Curry, Rose Red and Island Indigo inks. I like to use loads of different colours which is why I buy the ink pads in collections such as Brights, Neutrals, Subtles and Regal, as I know eventually I would want every colour and otherwise buying them separately would cost a lot more than buying them as a set! It is cost effective ;-)



Finally, I add my embellishments to both cards to finish them off, so the top one I added some rope I had randomly in my craft box and a sentiment tag, and the bottom card I rounded off with rhinestones and pink/purple ribbon. Some of my ribbon I get off of birthday cakes, gift bags and presents I have been given from friends that have been nicely wrapped with ribbon!


Below are the stamps that I used to make the above cards:

Flower Shop wood-mount stamp set  Hardwood wood-mount background stamp   Papillon Potpourri wood-mount stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow