Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 14 May 2016

New 2016-2018 In-Colours & new 2016-2017 catalogue Stamp set!

Good morning to you all!

Sorry I have been a bit slack with posts lately but that is because I have been spending a lot of my time crafting and I now have so many cards to show you that there may be more than one post a week, eek! I just now need to write the post...

The new catalogue is available now so if you spend over £30 with me at my online Stampin' Up! shop then you will receive the new 2016-2017 catalogue*. 

Soooo the new In-Colours, I am sure you have seen by now from other demonstrator websites that they are Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum. They are gorgeous colours especially the green, it is so rich. 

I also made my first preorder purchase and this included the Pop of Paradise stamp set and Pop of Paradise Designer Series Paper (DSP), in which I made the below cards with:





The colours are clockwise from the top left:
Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo.





I love the sentiments that go with this stamp set and I also love the images, a pineapple, flamingo, palm leaves... well actually I love everything about this stamp set as it is just fun  and the bright colours really show the images off. The zigzag strip is from the Pop of Paradise DSP, the collection is made up of basic black, whisper white, melon mambo and gold papers.

The below card is similar to the above cards, using the same DSP and the same stamp set, but the background palm leaves were embossed with the new copper embossing powder from the new catalogue, which is gorgeous (thank you Sam!)


Anyways that is it from me for now but keep an eye out for new posts and please leave me a message if you like what you see!



*The new catalogue is available now so if you spend over £30 with me at my online Stampin' Up! shop then you will receive the new 2016-2017 catalogue. However, if you do order with me make sure that you do not click the button that says to have no contact from your demonstrator as this means I cannot see your details and cannot send you the catalogue or any special offers or thank you cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow