Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 20 August 2016

Magic Card!


Hello my fellow crafters and avid readers!

How are we today? Looking forward to reading todays blog?! Well here we go...

Today it is all about Magic Cards!



SO I have done a video of what it looks like, but please do not laugh as it my very first video and only done on my phone but it was only to show how it looks rather than to be aesthetically pleasing.

Ahhh I hate the sound of my voice on video, I feel sorry for my husband for having to put up with it all the time! 

Anyways the tutorial of how to make it I got from this lovely lady Constanze Sturm magic card tutorial




For my card I used the hostess stamp set Love You Lots Clear-Mount set. I love this set, the animals are so cute and they are perfect for practising your colouring in!
I also used the Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set to decorate the front of my card, otherwise it would have been too plain. I also did not want to use a Designer Series Paper as sometimes I just like to stamp instead of just cutting and sticking, but due to all the stamping, cutting and sticking done to make this card in the first place you could just use DSP to finish it that little bit quicker as the main focus of the card is the image in the magic window!

So here is the card in action shots.

 




So I hope you like this weeks post, I will be back again next Saturday so hopefully you will be back again with me then too.

Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl


Thank you for reading.

Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow