Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 8 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches bundle now available!



The Thoughtful Branches bundle is now available for you to purchase, however it is only available for one month only and that is now in August, so hurry up and get it while stocks last!


 So these are the lovely stamps and coordinating dies that go together, I have made a few samples with these to show how versatile this set is but you can find many more on Pinterest!


 
The next image of cards could be used for Christmas cards. I made the backgrounds by first masking off the bottom half of the card into a hill shape, then I used blending sponges and blended the ink onto the cardstock.

So I used Daffodil Delight first of all and blended the ink from the inkpad onto the middle of the card into a circle kind of shape, I then used Melon Mambo, but rubbed off some of the ink before I applied it to the card and rubbed it around the edges of the yellow. Then I applied Night of Navy using the sponges and worked it in from around the edges of the card.


I then removed the mask and added some bits of Night of Navy to the snow area for shadow. The tree silhouette was cut from Basic Grey cardstock using the Thoughtful Branches die and the background trees were stamped with the stamp set that coordinates with the dies.

For a final touch I used clear Wink of Stella on the die cut.




 For this card I used the Softly Falling embossing folder for the background. I die cut the tree twice, once in Whisper White cardstock and once in Basic Black cardstock and stuck them on the card with the White tree almost completely overlapping the black tree, like a shadow.


I then placed some red ribbon around the bottom of the card and the sentiment was stamped using the Oh, What Fun stamp set and cut out using the Duet Banner punch. I then overlayed this over a previously cut out Smoky Slate banner.

 So these are just a few things that can be made with this gorgeous bundle and like I said there are many more to be found, but if you do want to purchase this bundle or the dies/stamps separately then click on the images below and it will take you directly to my online shop. The below table also shows the products that I used to make the cards incase you would like to recreate them for yourselves.



Thank you for reading and please come back again on Saturday!

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow