Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 10 September 2016

Stylized Birthday


Good morning!

Hope you are having a nice Saturday morning, or if you have joined later on in the week then I hope you had a good one!

Anyways todays make will be using the Stylized Birthday Wood-Mount Stamp Set.
 
 This is quite a basic stamp but I love the font and it also acts as a background, sentiment and the main focus of the card all in one go so you don't really need any other stamps apart from this one and some Designer Series Paper and you are off to go!


 So I have made quite a few of these cards, when I do cards sometimes I just stamp the same thing loads of times and then figure out what to do with that stamped image afterwards and how to make it fit. Not sure that is how you are supposed to do it but that's what I do!


For the majority of the cards shown here I have used the DSP stacks for the Brights and 2015-2017 In Color collections. There are four designs in these packs and I used these as it keeps the cards simple and lets the stamp be the main focus.

I also used the Polka Dot embossing folder on some of these card backgrounds to just give it a little texture.

The main highlight of these cards are that I used the ombre ink pads on the sentiment, and I think this stamp is one of the best stamps to show off this effect. Unfortunately my photography does not do it as much justice as when you see it in real life but take my worked for it the ombre effect is lovely and cool!

Oh and don't forget to finish the cards off with rhinestones, ribbon and other embellishments! ;-)


Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl



So that is that from me for now but hopefully I will see you next time and please leave me a comment.


Thank you for reading 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow