Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Saturday 5 November 2016

New stitched framelits!



Good morning everyone!

At the moment I am currently at November Onstage in Telford, my first ever one!!!! I have written this before hand as I won’t get a chance on Saturday. I have no idea what Onstage is going to be like so will let you know once I am back, also I have not told anyone but I am also a display stamper for the display boards and the products that I was given to produce samples are gorgeous and you won’t be disappointed! Once I have the go ahead I will post my samples on my blog for you all to peruse, hopefully I have done the products justice.
Even though I have been able to have a go with some of the products I still have not seen all of the things available in the upcoming Spring/Summer catalogue so am looking forward to those and also I am looking forward to seeing what others have done with the same products I had, as I am sure they will be quite different.
Unfortunately I have not had time to make swaps for Onstage as I have heard that you make around 25 items all the same to swap with fellow demonstrators at the event for their makes so that you have plenty of samples to show at card classes and to fellow customers. I bet there will be some brilliant makes, hopefully next time I will be able to participate in this!
Also another bit of exciting news, I have a new demonstrator to my downline! I won’t mention their name incase they would like to remain anonymous but I love having new people to share my enthusiasm of stamping with and hopefully share some ideas between us.

Stitched Framelits


So there are some new products for you to get your hands on from the 1st November, these are the Stitched Shapes Framelits! These were supposed to be officially released in the 2017-2018 annual catalogue but we are getting them ahead of time, woop! You also get 25% off if you buy them with the coordinating stamp sets.  The 25% off only lasts until 30th November 2016 but you can continue to buy the stitched framlelits after that date.

Below is a video showcasing them:




And here are the prices of all the offers related to the stitched framelits:

 
 Well that is it from me for now, and I hope you come back again soon!

thank you for reading

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow