Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Monday 13 March 2017

Craft fair on Sunday 19th March 2017


Good morning everyone!

Just to let you all know there will be a craft fair being held at Ashford International Hotel on Sunday 19th March 2017 from 10am.

There will be loads of hand made craft stalls there to see and also I will be there! So if you would like to see my products, or want a personalised card or wedding invites, favour boxes/bags then please come along and have a chat with me.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1803545319923934/

I also will be selling numerous Mother's Day cards ready for the following Sunday and glitter pictures that will be framed.






And if you would like to become a demonstrator then now is the perfect time to join as you get an extra 2 stamp sets (up to any value) for free! but this offer is only available until the end of March 2017. If you are interested then I can tell you more about it if you come down to my stall on Sunday!


Hope to see you there!

Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow