Essex, United Kingdom - craftwithsarah@gmail.com - 07545879858

Sunday 11 June 2017

Happy Sunday, oh wait it's Monday tomorrow...


Happy Sunday, oh wait it's Monday tomorrow... it is not so happy Sunday as I have work tomorrow 😧 but luckily my seven day week is not until the following week so at least I have a weekend coming up, phew!

So this Saturday just gone I did a craft stall at the Dicken's festival in Rochester, Medway that is only 10 minutes from home which makes it handy for my hubby to give me a hand with unloading the boxes and then he can either catch the bus home or walk it depending upon the weather, as it may be a 10 min drive but it's about a 40 minute walk!

So here was my craft stall:


My husband, Glen, was the one who came up with the idea of having the lights in the crates and he put them in for me too, which shows he really does help a lot when it comes to my crafting. The crates are from Hobbycraft and the lights are from Amazon.

And this is another pic of the stall and my 20 month old son who was as good as gold during the setup and takedown of my stall, unfortunately I couldn't keep him with me for the whole day as it would have been too boring for him!


 One of the things, besides my cards, I was selling on my stall was the Stampin' Up! Love Today planner! It is brilliant, I received mine the other day and have already started using it, here is a close up of it:








It is gorgeous and you can start it any time of the year. You can also purchase a refill after the year is through to replenish your pages, what more could you ask for.
If you would like to order yours then just click below and go to check out!

Love Today Planner


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog today, and I have now added all my future classes to the CLASSES tab so please feel free to check it out and hopefully I will see you there.

Thanks!

Sarah xx 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Limited edition Paper Pumpkin kit

My Pinterest

Follow